About Us / Overview
WorkPro Software is a comprehensive solution that combines ergonomic principles and techniques with dynamic software and structured
methodology to foster PROACTIVE Safety and Risk Management.
WorkPro was conceived by David Lee, PT, Founder and President of C.A.R.E. Evaluators, one of the largest Paratransit Eligibility
Evaluation companies in the nation. David has performed thousands of in-person ergonomic evaluations over 22 years. David realized certain inefficiencies and complications stemming from the reactive nature of office risk management. He incorporated technology early on in his assessments
by programming hand-held devices and using Microsoft Word's mail-merge to create customized reports for his customers.
In 2007, he joined forces with Samson Kung, Founder and Managing Director of Illuminous Enterprises, an Information Technology
company that specializes in custom software development. Sam and his team have developed large-scale, mission-critical software for
customers such as Sempra Energy, Nestle USA, and the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
WorkPro's fundamental goal is to save our customer money by offering the following:
- A PROACTIVE approach to Risk and Safety Management
- An affordable vehicle to evaluate ALL employees BEFORE issues arise
- Accurate and consistent recommendations that are effective and easy to implement
- Insightful reports that provide snapshots and trends to guide decisions and actions
- A robust, online tool for thorough documentation and information management
Joining proven ergonomic functions with advanced technology guided by a streamlined process is WorkPro's complete approach to
creating a safer, healthier work environment.